Successful profit center managers/revenue generators can be even more productive if they have a clear understanding of the financial and commercial considerations that impact on their business. This course is designed to fill this particular knowledge gap in a fast moving format that never gets boring. This course will provide a practical view of financial matters and translate the jargon, conventions, and formats of accounting into simple, easy to understand language. It will provide participants with the knowledge of using financial terminology, and have a clear understanding of what they mean, and how they impact on the bottom-line of the individual delegate’s business.
- To understand and interpret a basic Balance Sheet / Statement of Financial Position.
- To understand and interpret a basic Income Statement / Statement of Profit or Loss.
- To understand the concept of double entry bookkeeping and recording transactions in the books of accounts.
- To understand accounting for Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and Inventory.
- To understand Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- To analyze financial statements in order to make effective business decisions by knowing the application of IAS 1, IAS 2, IAS 7, IAS 16, IAS 18, IAS 37, IAS 38, IAS 40.
- Difference between Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting
- Understanding the cost characteristics and cost behavior
- Preparing the management accounts
- Cost accumulation system
- Utilizing cost volume profit analysis and break-even point
- Pricing strategies and their impact on gross profit margin and mark-up
- Planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Basics for Financial Management
- Investing and financial decisions
- Capital Budgeting / Investment Appraisal
- Capital Structuring / Sources of Finance
- Working Capital Management
- Understand and interpret a basic Balance Sheet / Statement of Financial Position
- Understand and interpret a basic Income Statement / Statement of Profit or Loss
- Understand the concept of double entry bookkeeping and recording transactions in the books of accounts
- Understand accounting for Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and Inventory
- Understand Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Analyze financial statements
- Understand the basics of costing and utilize break-even analysis
- Identify pricing strategies and their impact on gross profit margin and mark-up
- Understand different budgeting techniques
- Communicate effectively with finance professionals by using common financial language.
- Use financial information in order to manage and evaluate their company or department operations
- Finance executives
- Sales and marketing executives
- Administration executives
|Tentative Dates:||04th November to 06th November 2019|
|Fee:||: Rs. 18000 Per Participant (10% discount for group of participants)|
ARSHAD BHUTTA, CMA (USA), ACCA (Uk)
An educationist, trainer, mentor and coach. An enthusiastic, competent, self-motivated and hard-working Management Accountant having 11 years of sound professional exposure with proficiency in multiple aspects of Management Accounting, Finance, Financial Accounting, Coaching and Training services. Professional Trainer with International Exposure conducting numerous training’s for professionals of different nationalities; including UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Philippine, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Kenya, Sri Lank, Qatar in the areas: Financial Accounting, Corporate Reporting, Management Accounting, Performance Management, Business Analysis, Financial Management, Corporate Finance and Internal Audit.