Successful businesses invest time to create and manage budgets, prepare and review business plans and regularly monitor finance and performance. In this training, we are focusing on where to start planning, what type of budgets to prepare, and how to make budgeting a value – added activity. It will provide an understanding of the essentials of planning and how they affect performance and evaluation.
- Introduction to business planning
- The functions of planning
- Introduction to forecasting
- Role of forecasting in decision making
- Forecasting mechanism and models
- Forecasting tools and techniques
- Fitting the best forecasting model
- Interpretation of forecasting
- Real life application of forecasting
- Budgeting as tool for planning and controlling
- Purpose, process and approaches of budgeting
- Different types of budgets and their relevancy in decision making
- How to link KPI’s with budget
- Development of various budgets
- Master budget
- Budget performance measurement and interpretation
- Budgetary control and various analysis
- Understand the basic elements of the planning cycle, system and process.
- Find out how budgeting helps business meet their business targets and goals.
- Understand the link between budget, control and performance evaluation.
Professionals involved in the preparation of budgets.
|Tentative Dates:||26th August to 28th August 2019|
|Fee:||Rs. 12000 Per Participant (10% discount for group of participants)|
ARSHAD BHUTTA, CMA (USA), ACCA (Uk)
An educationist, trainer, mentor and coach. An enthusiastic, competent, self-motivated and hard-working Management Accountant having 11 years of sound professional exposure with proficiency in multiple aspects of Management Accounting, Finance, Financial Accounting, Coaching and Training services. Professional Trainer with International Exposure conducting numerous training’s for professionals of different nationalities; including UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Philippine, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Kenya, Sri Lank, Qatar in the areas: Financial Accounting, Corporate Reporting, Management Accounting, Performance Management, Business Analysis, Financial Management, Corporate Finance and Internal Audit.