Successful profit center managers / revenue generators can be even more productive if they have a clear understanding of the financial and commercial considerations that impact on their business. This course is designed to fill this particular knowledge gap in a fast moving format that never gets boring. The course Tutor takes a practical, flexible, view of financial matters and translates the jargon, conventions, and formats of accounting into simple, easy to understand, language. The delegates will feel comfortable with using financial terminology, and have a clear understanding of what they mean, and how they impact on the bottom-line of the individual delegate’s business.
- To understand and interpret a basic Balance Sheet / Statement of Financial Position
- To understand and interpret a basic Income Statement / Statement of Profit or Loss
- To understand the concept of double entry bookkeeping and recording transactions in the books of accounts
- To understand accounting for Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and Inventory
- To understand Bank Reconciliation Statement
- To analyze financial statements in order to make effective business decisions
- Difference between Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting
- To understand the basics of costing and utilize break-even analysis
- To identify pricing strategies and their impact on gross profit margin and mark-up
- To understand different budgeting techniques
- To communicate effectively with finance professionals by using common financial language.
- To use financial information in order to manage and evaluate their company or department operations
- Basics for Financial Management
- Investing and financial decisions
- Capital Budgeting / Investment Appraisal
- Capital Structuring / Sources of Finance
- Working Capital Management
- Greater credibility with customers, distributors, and others who expect an understanding of financial matters to feature in any business negotiation
- A knowledge of the financial data required to make better business decisions
- An ability to read behind the accounts and hold own-self at any finance meeting
- A much clearer understanding of the importance of financial control in the organization
- Finance executives
- Sales and marketing executives
- Administration executives
|Tentative Dates:||13th November to 15th November 2019|
|Fee:||Rs. 18000 Per Participant (10% discount for group of participants)|
MIAN AHMAD FARHAN, FCA, MBA
An enthusiastic, competent, self-motivated and hardworking Business Graduate and Chartered Accountant holding 25 years of sound professional exposure with proficiency in multiple aspects of business governance, educational leadership, financial advisory, and corporate training.
He is able to use own initiatives and to deliver quality as team leader. He possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills to managing and motivating operational teams, managers, service users, and delivery partners to achieve set objectives.
He is a motivational speaker and has delivered numerous lectures on soft skills and life skills. As a corporate trainer he enjoys expertise in the area of Accounting and Finance. His competencies as a professional trainer are proven nationally and internationally.
ARSHAD BHUTTA, CMA (USA), ACCA (Uk)
An educationist, trainer, mentor and coach. An enthusiastic, competent, self-motivated and hard-working Management Accountant having 11 years of sound professional exposure with proficiency in multiple aspects of Management Accounting, Finance, Financial Accounting, Coaching and Training services. Professional Trainer with International Exposure conducting numerous training’s for professionals of different nationalities; including UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Philippine, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Kenya, Sri Lank, Qatar in the areas: Financial Accounting, Corporate Reporting, Management Accounting, Performance Management, Business Analysis, Financial Management, Corporate Finance and Internal Audit.