This comprehensive accounting standards training course will enable each participant to appreciate and understand the basic and certain complexities associated with IFRS along with topic terminology, concepts and application. In gaining a perspective of the origins of IFRS, the accomplishment to date, in the development and acceptance of global accounting standards and insights into the foreseeable future, participants will gain a valuable understanding of the adoption and utilization of these accounting standards.
- IAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statements
- IAS 2 Inventories
- IAS 8 Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors
- IAS 10 Events After the Reporting Period
- IAS 12 Income Taxes
- IAS 16 Property, Plant and Equipment
- IAS 19 Employees Benefits
- IAS 20 Accounting for Government Grants and disclosures of Government Assistance
- IAS 21 The Effects of Change in Foreign Exchange Rates
- IAS 23 Borrowing Cost
- IAS 24 Related Party Disclosure
- IAS 27 Separate Financial Statements
- IAS 28 Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures
- IAS 32 Financial Instruments: Presentation
- IAS 33 Earnings per Share
- IAS 36 Impairment of Assets
- IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- IAS 38 Intangible Assets
- IAS 40 Investment Property
- IAS 41 Agriculture
- IFRS 1 First-Time Adoption of IFRS’s
- IFRS 2 Share Based Payment
- IFRS 3 Business Combinations
- IFRS 5 Disposal of Non- Current Assets and Reporting of Discontinued Operations
- IFRS 6 Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
- IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosure
- IFRS 8 Operating Segments
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements
- IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interest in Other Entities
- IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
- IFRS 16 Leases
- Understand the current and potential future requirements of IFRS.
- Apply standards in accordance with their requirements in terms of preparing IFRS compliant financial statements, including the selection of appropriate accounting policies and related footnote disclosures.
- Understand the recognition and measurement principles as delineated within the IASB’s Framework and comprehending their application within each accounting standard.
Persons from Accounting and Finance Department.
|Tentative Dates:||09th December to 11th December 2019|
|Fee:||Rs. 18000 Per Participant (10% discount for group of participants)|
MIAN AHMAD FARHAN, FCA, MBA
An enthusiastic, competent, self-motivated and hardworking Business Graduate and Chartered Accountant holding 25 years of sound professional exposure with proficiency in multiple aspects of business governance, educational leadership, financial advisory, and corporate training.
He is able to use own initiatives and to deliver quality as team leader. He possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills to managing and motivating operational teams, managers, service users, and delivery partners to achieve set objectives.
He is a motivational speaker and has delivered numerous lectures on soft skills and life skills. As a corporate trainer he enjoys expertise in the area of Accounting and Finance. His competencies as a professional trainer are proven nationally and internationally.