There is famous quotation that business can survive without profits but business can’t survive without cash. So, Working capital management is one of integral part of strategic decisions of the business. Effective and efficient management of inventory is major faction of working capital department. The objective of this training is to enhance the ability of the trainees particularly and finance department specifically to design the strategy effectively for the inventory management.
- Inventory procurement procedure
- Managing supplier contract and performance
- Relationships and material flows in the chain
- Overview and evolution of material planning
- Replenishment methods
- Forecasting and stock control
- Demand forecasting
- Stock coding
- Stock recording
- Benchmarking operations
- Warehouse planning and systems
- Products and stock
- Inventory costs and service
- Improvements – Model for planning inventory
- Managing people, resources, and health and safety
- Understand the functions of inventory department.
Professionals working in procurement, sales and inventory departments.
|Tentative Dates:||16th December 2019 to 17th December 2019|
|Fee:||Rs. 12000 Per Participant (10% discount for group of participants)|
ARSHAD BHUTTA, CMA (USA), ACCA (Uk)
An educationist, trainer, mentor and coach. An enthusiastic, competent, self-motivated and hard-working Management Accountant having 11 years of sound professional exposure with proficiency in multiple aspects of Management Accounting, Finance, Financial Accounting, Coaching and Training services. Professional Trainer with International Exposure conducting numerous training’s for professionals of different nationalities; including UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Philippine, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Kenya, Sri Lank, Qatar in the areas: Financial Accounting, Corporate Reporting, Management Accounting, Performance Management, Business Analysis, Financial Management, Corporate Finance and Internal Audit.